25 Ekim 2015 Pazar

Sit. Feast on your life.

“Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” says Sarah Ban Breathnach. I absolutely agree with her. 🙏
For most of us Sunday  means going out for trips, marketing,  visiting family, being with friends, attending birthday parties  or something similar.For me, the word weekend means to relax not to cause additional stress and pay attention to myself.I like spending time at home doing something that i always want to do but couldn’t find enough time like knitting, making   delicious cookies, having a long breakfast or meal in my balcony.Also i like going for brisk walks andgetting some fresh air ; because it is chilly out. October is here and soon the days will be shorter and temperatures will drop.     



I thought it’d be better to share some songs that offered me some serenity during these rainy October days. I don’t know how he does it, but Passengerbrings me closer to heaven with his cozy and calming songs. So for today i made a selection from his songs.
Passenger is the stage name of Michael David Rosenberg. He was born in 1984. His career didn’t noticed very well  until 2013 with the release of the breakout hit “Let Her Go”. By now, you and 775.168.351 other people know Passenger’s “Let Her Go” as well : ) He is not only the singer but also a songwriter.
Anytime I listen to And I Love Her I feel like he manage to break my heart in two. I fell in love with this song the very first time I heard it. I can’t stop listening to it over and over again.
Before the winter kicks in and makes us indolent it is time to feast on our life. Forget all your studies, works, meetings and assignments, just relax your body and mind.   🍁🍁🍁

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder